BUSINESS PARTNER DEVELOPER
Reports to the Manager for Business Partner Development. Responsible in the implementation of approved sales & marketing strategies and network development programs of Café Amazon including execution of established processes, programs, standards, and operations consistent with the company’s business goals, vision, and mission. The position is also responsible in supporting the department by gathering relevant information needed in the reports and manage commercial spaces in PTT Retail stations.
- A baccalaureate degree holder in the field of Management, Economics, Accountancy or Industrial Management
- Related work experience in the field of petroleum, real estate, service or food franchising business
- Proficient in MS Office Productivity Tools
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Has strong negotiating skills and financial analysis
- Must have a valid driver’s license and willing to be assigned in Metro Manila and Central Luzon
ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Reports to the Manager for Organizational Development. Responsible in developing and executing employee engagement programs promoting the VMG and Core Values of the company, coordination for ISO Trainings and audit, and serves as coordinator for Seeding the Future Camp.
- Must be a graduate of Psychology, BSBA Human Resource Management/Organizational Development or any related course.
- Preferably with experience in experience in executing employee engagement programs.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be creative and have keen attention to details.
RETAIL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER-SOUTH
Reports to the Retail Maintenance Supervisor. Attends to the company’s operations maintenance need to sustain its function. Supervise the Engineering and Maintenance Staff, regular and contractual employees. Serve as key person on matters related to maintenance engineering operations, QSHE and special projects as may be assigned.
- Must be a graduate of any engineering course preferably licensed and with three years related experience.
- Must have a professional driver’s license and can drive vehicles safely.
- Must have ability to work under pressure, possess problem solving skills, strong interpersonal and public relation skills, and analytical ability.
- Must be willing to accept out of town/off-base assignments.
Reports to the Assistant Manager for Finance. Responsible in cash flow and short term fund management, accounting functions related to accounts payable, payment and check preparation, aid in capital budgeting and expenditure planning process, perform market research and analyze actual results with plan and forecasts.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or any business related course. A holder of CPA License is an advantage.
- Preferably with at least two years of experience in accounting and/or finance functions
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Must be organized, adaptive, and flexible with good analytical skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Must be able to work independently and meet strict deadlines
MARKETING ASSISTANT (GRAPHIC ARTIST)
Reports to the Business Development Manager. Responsible in providing design/ artwork and editing of pictures and videos. Responsible also with the overall requirements for events, and provide support in Business Development Department.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Digital Media/ Brand Communications or equivalent
- Preferably with experience in graphic/ layout design, branding, print & social media & other creative media solutions
- Highly organize and with keen attention to details
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Can perform editing of pictures and videos as may be required
- Handle the Ingress and Egress of various Café Amazon events and activities
INVENTORY/ MARKETING ASSISTANT
Reports to the Business Development Manager. Responsible in handling the inventory, delivery, logistics, and other documentation for Café Amazon including the possible performance of Audit or Training function in the future for Café Amazon stores.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration, Inventory Management or Marketing and preferably has experience in handling procurement, importation, and supply inventory.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and can provide excellent customer service.
- Knowledge in MS Office Tools.
- Highly organize and with keen attention to details.
- Must be willing to conduct Training and audit at Café Amazon stores.
- Knowledgeable in pricing and analysis.
BUDGET CONTROL OFFICER
Reports to the Chief Finance Officer. Responsible in the preparation, monitoring, and controlling of budget, budget and target upload in SAP and BOBJ, send management reports with commentaries on trends and variances, respond to adhoc requests, update and monitor corporate risks and assist n the business planning activities of the company.
- Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, or any business related course.
- A holder of CPA License is an advantage.
- Preferably with at least three years of experience in accounting and/ or finance functions.
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- Must be willing to work in Subic.
Reports to the Manager for Retail Marketing. Responsible in the implementation of approved retail sales & marketing strategies and network development programs including execution of established processes, programs, standards, and operations in the service station consistent with the company’s business goals, vision, and mission.
- Must be a graduate of any Engineering Course or any 4-yr business course with at least 2 years work-related experience in territory sales and/or account management.
- Preferably with field sales experience and knowledgeable in retail business or in real estate & property management and development.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Tools with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a professional driver’s license and must be willing to accept out-of-town/ off-base assignments.
Reports to the In-house Legal Counsel. Responsible in providing general administrative support for the efficient workflow of the Legal Department including but not limited to scheduling of meetings, document preparation, drafting reports, legal research, and record keeping.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Legal Management, Political Science, Psychology or equivalent. Preferably has a Bachelor of Law/ Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school
- Must have exposure in law office/firm or any government offices under legal department and has considerable knowledge of fundamental law subjects; research and analysis method
- Must have excellent oral and communication skills
- Must be trustworthy and has the ability to handle confidential information