MARKETING ASSISTANT (GRAPHIC ARTIST)
Reports to the Business Development Manager. Responsible in providing design/ artwork and editing of pictures and videos. Responsible also with the overall requirements for events, and provide support in Business Development Department.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Digital Media/ Brand Communications or equivalent
- Preferably with experience in graphic/ layout design, branding, print & social media & other creative media solutions
- Highly organize and with keen attention to details
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Can perform editing of pictures and videos as may be required
- Handle the Ingress and Egress of various Café Amazon events and activities
INVENTORY/ MARKETING ASSISTANT
Reports to the Business Development Manager. Responsible in handling the inventory, delivery, logistics, and other documentation for Café Amazon including the possible performance of Audit or Training function in the future for Café Amazon stores.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration, Inventory Management or Marketing and preferably has experience in handling procurement, importation, and supply inventory.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and can provide excellent customer service.
- Knowledge in MS Office Tools.
- Highly organize and with keen attention to details.
- Must be willing to conduct Training and audit at Café Amazon stores.
- Knowledgeable in pricing and analysis.
BUDGET CONTROL OFFICER
Reports to the Chief Finance Officer. Responsible in the preparation, monitoring, and controlling of budget, budget and target upload in SAP and BOBJ, send management reports with commentaries on trends and variances, respond to adhoc requests, update and monitor corporate risks and assist n the business planning activities of the company.
- Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, or any business related course.
- A holder of CPA License is an advantage.
- Preferably with at least three years of experience in accounting and/ or finance functions.
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- Must be willing to work in Subic.
Reports to the Manager for Retail Marketing. Responsible in the implementation of approved retail sales & marketing strategies and network development programs including execution of established processes, programs, standards, and operations in the service station consistent with the company’s business goals, vision, and mission.
- Must be a graduate of any Engineering Course or any 4-yr business course with at least 2 years work-related experience in territory sales and/or account management.
- Preferably with field sales experience and knowledgeable in retail business or in real estate & property management and development.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Tools with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a professional driver’s license and must be willing to accept out-of-town/ off-base assignments.
Reports to the In-house Legal Counsel. Responsible in providing general administrative support for the efficient workflow of the Legal Department including but not limited to scheduling of meetings, document preparation, drafting reports, legal research, and record keeping.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Legal Management, Political Science, Psychology or equivalent. Preferably has a Bachelor of Law/ Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school
- Must have exposure in law office/firm or any government offices under legal department and has considerable knowledge of fundamental law subjects; research and analysis method
- Must have excellent oral and communication skills
- Must be trustworthy and has the ability to handle confidential information