Reports to the Manager for Retail Marketing. Responsible in the implementation of approved retail sales & marketing strategies and network development programs including execution of established processes, programs, standards, and operations in the service station consistent with the company’s business goals, vision, and mission.
- Must be a graduate of any Engineering Course or any 4-yr business course with at least 2 years work-related experience in territory sales and/or account management.
- Preferably with field sales experience and knowledgeable in retail business or in real estate & property management and development.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Tools with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a professional driver’s license and must be willing to accept out-of-town/ off-base assignments.
Reports to the In-house Legal Counsel. Responsible in providing general administrative support for the efficient workflow of the Legal Department including but not limited to scheduling of meetings, document preparation, drafting reports, legal research, and record keeping.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Legal Management, Political Science, Psychology or equivalent. Preferably has a Bachelor of Law/ Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school
- Must have exposure in law office/firm or any government offices under legal department and has considerable knowledge of fundamental law subjects; research and analysis method
- Must have excellent oral and communication skills
- Must be trustworthy and has the ability to handle confidential information