INVENTORY/ MARKETING ASSISTANT
Reports to the Business Development Manager. Responsible in handling the inventory, delivery, logistics, and other documentation for Café Amazon including the possible performance of Audit or Training function in the future for Café Amazon stores.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration, Inventory Management or Marketing and preferably has experience in handling procurement, importation, and supply inventory.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and can provide excellent customer service.
- Knowledge in MS Office Tools.
- Highly organize and with keen attention to details.
- Must be willing to conduct Training and audit at Café Amazon stores.
- Knowledgeable in pricing and analysis.
LUBES ANALYST(Promo & Marketing Support)
Reports to Asst Manager for Commercial Marketing. Responsible in implementing approved lube strategies, prepare business planning & product pricing, provide analysis of lube business, prepare and execute marketing programs consistent with the mission and vision with a high level of business professionalism.
- Must be graduate of any BS course preferably Mathematics, Marketing, Finance or any 4 years-business course;
- Preferably with experience in research, analysis, marketing activities – promos, events and social media.
- Preferably with 2 years related experience;
- Preferably has knowledge in MS Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Preferably has background in oil company
- Has strong business acumen
- Must have efficient oral and written communication skills.
BUDGET CONTROL OFFICER
Reports to the Assistant Manager for Business Planning & Compliance. Responsible in the preparation, monitoring, and controlling of OPEX and CAPEX budget, budget and target upload in SAP and BOBJ, send management reports with commentaries on trends and variances, respond to adhoc requests, update and monitor corporate risks, and assist in the business planning activities of the company.
- Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, or any business-related course.
- A holder of CPA License is an advantage.
- Preferably with at least three years of experience in accounting and/ or finance functions.
- Knowledge in SAP ERP system is required.
- Must have strong initiative, fast learner, and ability to manage multiple task with minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to work in Subic.
Reports to the Manager for Retail Marketing. Responsible in the implementation of approved retail sales & marketing strategies and network development programs including execution of established processes, programs, standards, and operations in the service station consistent with the company’s business goals, vision, and mission.
- Must be a graduate of any Engineering Course or any 4-yr business course with at least 2 years work-related experience in territory sales and/or account management.
- Preferably with field sales experience and knowledgeable in retail business or in real estate & property management and development.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Tools with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a professional driver’s license and must be willing to accept out-of-town/ off-base assignments.
BUSINESS PARTNER DEVELOPER
Reports to the Manager for Business Partner Development. Responsible in the implementation of approved sales & marketing strategies and network development programs of Café Amazon including execution of established processes, programs, standards, and operations consistent with the company’s business goals, vision, and mission. The position is also responsible in supporting the department by gathering relevant information needed in the reports and manage commercial spaces in PTT Retail stations.
- Must be a baccalaureate degree holder in the field of Management, Economics, Accountancy or Industrial Management with related work experience in the field of petroleum, real estate, service or food franchising business;
- Must be proficient in MS Office Productivity Tools and can work independently with minimum supervision;
- Must have a strong negotiating skills and financial analysis;
- Know how to drive, with valid driver’s license and must be willing to accept out-of-town/off-base assignments.