TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
Reports to the Director for Commercial Fuel & Lubes. Implements approved lube strategies, drafts and studies contract, provide customer consultation, prepare and execute marketing programs, in-depth knowledge of the product range, composition and product benefits in order to drive sales through technical presentation to potential customers; provides pre and post sales technical advice and support about the products.
- Must be a graduate of any Engineering course preferably licensed mechanical, petroleum, material engineer;
- Must have at least two-year work-related experience in petroleum industry;
- Have attended various trainings related petroleum sales, facility operations and management;
- Solid Sales and Managerial skills;
- Must be computer literate MS Office productivity tools;
- Must have a professional driver’s license and can drive vehicles safely;
- Must be industrious and willing to work in any given situation/location, if required.
Reports to the Manager for Accounting. Responsible in accounts payable – intercompany, reconciliation and monitoring of PTTPC cargoes, bank reconciliation, sales volume recon, inventory, BIR filling, bank recon and other reports needed by other departments.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- Preferably Certified Public Accountant and with one-year work-related experience
- Proficient in MS Office Tools;
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language;
- Must have good interpersonal skills and can work under minimal supervision;
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must be willing to work in Subic
Reports to the Manager for Retail Marketing. Responsible in the implementation of approved retail sales & marketing strategies and network development programs including execution of established processes, programs, standards, and operations in the service station consistent with the company’s business goals, vision, and mission.
- Must be a graduate of any Engineering Course or any 4-yr business course with at least 2 years work-related experience in territory sales and/or account management.
- Preferably with field sales experience and knowledgeable in retail business or in real estate & property management and development.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Tools with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a professional driver’s license and must be willing to accept out-of-town/ off-base assignments.