ADS & EVENTS ASSISTANT
Reports to the Ads and Events Supervisor/Corporate Communication Manager. Responsible in
assisting with the creation of marketing and advertising campaigns, developing and
implementing promotions, executing social media campaigns, maintaining marketing and
advertising budgets, interacting with clients, and providing support and assistance in the
department. Special Events responsibilities include planning and executing a variety of special
events of the company
- Graduate of Marketing, Communication or any related course;
- Preferably with experience in handling social media accounts;
- Preferably with experience producing and editing video content;
- Preferably with skills in photography;
- Preferably with experience in copywriting;
- Must have good communication skills, creative, and with keen attention to details.
Reports to MIS/ICT Senior Manager. Responsible in providing level of support to all computer
users within PTT offices and be the point of contact for initial problem assessment and
resolution. Regularly report for any related issues that would help improve services and
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Information Technology and with advanced knowledge and understanding of a range of computer, networking software, hardware systems and related technologies;
- Ability to install, configure, and maintain personal computers, networks, and/or related hardware and software;
- Must be willing to respond to on-call duties anytime of the day;
- Must be able to work under pressure and keep long hours when needed;
- Must be willing to accept out of town/ off-base assignments;
- Must be industrious and willing to work in any given situation/location, if required;
- Must be willing to work in Subic.
RETAIL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Reports to the Retail Maintenance Supervisor. Responsible in Project Management of PTT Service Station maintenance and renovation, undertake repair and maintenance project in existing gas station within area of responsibility, preparation of scope of work and bidding of major and minor renovation of PTT Stations, preparation of documents and providing support and assistance in the Retail Engineering Department
- Must be a licensed Engineer (Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical)
- Preferably with at least two-year work experience in Oil & Gas Industry and maintenance works
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Office applications and know how to do Engineering drawings using AutoCAD
- Must have a valid driver’s license and can drive vehicles safely
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work in Subic
Reports to the Manager for Business Partner Development. Responsible in handling admin functions for the co-locator, Café Amazon, and other admin functions of the department
- Must be a graduate of any business-related course;
- Preferably with At least 1-year relevant work experience;
- Must have good communication skill, interpersonal skills, and detail oriented;
- Must have the ability to multitask and can work under minimum supervision;
- Must be highly trainable;
- Must be computer literate in MS Office productivity tools.
MARKETING ASSISTANT/ TRAINING AND AUDIT ASSISTANT
Reports to the Manager for Business Partner Development. Responsible in training baristas and conducting store audits, preparing documents and Café Amazon manuals, and providing support and assistance in Business Partner Development Department
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Management, Marketing or other related course
- At least one-year work-related experience is an advantage but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficient in MS Office Tools
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills and can work under minimal supervision
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
INVENTORY/ MARKETING ASSISTANT
Reports to the Business Development Manager. Responsible in handling the inventory, delivery, logistics, and other documentation for Café Amazon including the possible performance of Audit or Training function in the future for Café Amazon stores.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration, Inventory Management or Marketing and preferably has experience in handling procurement, importation, and supply inventory.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and can provide excellent customer service.
- Knowledge in MS Office Tools.
- Highly organize and with keen attention to details.
- Must be willing to conduct Training and audit at Café Amazon stores.
- Knowledgeable in pricing and analysis.
BUDGET CONTROL OFFICER
Reports to the Assistant Manager for Business Planning & Compliance. Responsible in the preparation, monitoring, and controlling of OPEX and CAPEX budget, budget and target upload in SAP and BOBJ, send management reports with commentaries on trends and variances, respond to adhoc requests, update and monitor corporate risks, and assist in the business planning activities of the company.
- Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, or any business-related course.
- A holder of CPA License is an advantage.
- Preferably with at least three years of experience in accounting and/ or finance functions.
- Knowledge in SAP ERP system is required.
- Must have strong initiative, fast learner, and ability to manage multiple task with minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to work in Subic.
Reports to the Manager for Retail Marketing. Responsible in the implementation of approved retail sales & marketing strategies and network development programs including execution of established processes, programs, standards, and operations in the service station consistent with the company’s business goals, vision, and mission.
- Must be a graduate of any Engineering Course or any 4-yr business course with at least 2 years work-related experience in territory sales and/or account management.
- Preferably with field sales experience and knowledgeable in retail business or in real estate & property management and development.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Tools with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a professional driver’s license and must be willing to accept out-of-town/ off-base assignments.