FLIGHT LINE SERVICE OPERATOR/AIRCRAFT REFUELER
Reports to the Aviation Shift Supervisor. Support Operations by performing refuel and defuel services on various types of aircraft using service tank truck refueler and service all Ground Support Equipment
- Graduate of any Engineering Course or equivalent preferably with experience in handling fuel/operations;
- Must know how to drive and with valid Driver’s License (1, 2 & 3);
- Must be team player with exceptional time management and multi-tasking abilities;
- Dependable and reliable professional;
- Committed to providing high quality service and quick learner with superb decision-making abilities;
- Excellent communication skills; able to build and maintain positive work relationships
- Must be willing to work in Subic
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
Reports to the Director for Commercial Fuel & Lubes. Implements approved lube strategies, drafts and studies contract, provide customer consultation, prepare and execute marketing programs, in-depth knowledge of the product range, composition and product benefits in order to drive sales through technical presentation to potential customers; provides pre and post sales technical advice and support about the products.
- Must be a graduate of any Engineering course preferably licensed mechanical, petroleum, material engineer;
- Must have at least two-year work-related experience in petroleum industry;
- Have attended various trainings related petroleum sales, facility operations and management;
- Solid Sales and Managerial skills;
- Must be computer literate MS Office productivity tools;
- Must have a professional driver’s license and can drive vehicles safely;
- Must be industrious and willing to work in any given situation/location, if required.
Reports to the Manager for Retail Marketing. Responsible in the implementation of approved retail sales & marketing strategies and network development programs including execution of established processes, programs, standards, and operations in the service station consistent with the company’s business goals, vision, and mission.
- Must be a graduate of any Engineering Course or any 4-yr business course with at least 2 years work-related experience in territory sales and/or account management.
- Preferably with field sales experience and knowledgeable in retail business or in real estate & property management and development.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Tools with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a professional driver’s license and must be willing to accept out-of-town/ off-base assignments.