PTT Hydraulic 68
Premium hydraulic fluids which provide efficient anti-wear protection to protect parts and machine excellently. They offer high prevention property to resist deposit formation which results in power improving in hydraulic system.
- Excellent wear and corrosion protections which result in extending service life of machine
- Compatible with seal material
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability to reduce oil degradation and deposit formation, to protect oil plug filter extending oil drain intervals
- Against foaming, excellent ability of water separation, provide excellent hydrolytic stability to resist chemical decomposition in the presence of water
- Designed for industrial hydraulic systems where ISO HM category hydraulic fluids are recommended.
- Suitable for hydraulics of mobile, construction, mining and agricultural equipment.
- Can be recommended for general hydraulic applications requiring anti-wear type fluids.
- ISO 11158 Category HM
- ASTM D6158 (HM)
- DIN 51524 Part 2 HLP Type
- MAG (Cincinnati Milacron) P-68, P-69, P-70
- Parker (formerly Denison) HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Eaton Vickers (Brochure 694) I-286-S, M-2950S