A high performance, multigrade SAE 15W-40 diesel engine oil, designed for modern heavy duty diesel engine, exceeding the requirements of API CI-4. A unique combination of selected quality base oil blended with high performance additives. Provides excellent lubrication and engine protection to enhance outstanding performance than other conventional diesel engine oil.
- Offers stronger oil film, excellent thermal and oxidation stability and suitable for all operating conditions.
- Enhances engine cleanliness, especially in the piston and ring, disperses soot and controls deposit formation on vital engine parts.
- Provides outstanding wear and corrosion protection and reduces engine oil consumption.
- Prolongs engine life and extends oil drain intervals.
- Recommended for the use in heavy-duty modern diesel engines e.g. truck, bus, van, and pickup, especially suitable for European and American premium diesel engine technology such as Volvo, MAN, Caterpillar and Cummins etc.
- Suitable for vehicles equipped with turbocharger system and heavy duty vehicles in all service conditions.
- Recommended for all conventional diesel engines.
- API CI-4 / CH-4 / CG-4 CF-4 / SL
- ACEA E7-08
- VOLVO VDS-3, RENUALT RLD-2
- MB 228.3, CATERPILLAR ECF-1a
- MTU TYPE 2, MACK EO-M PLUS
- MAN M 3275-1, ALLISON C-4
- CUMMINS CES 20078/20077/20076, DETROIT DIESEL 93K215
- JASO DH-1, GLOBAL DHD-1, KOMATSU DEMO TESTS