A multigrade SAE 15W-40 and SAE 20W-50 diesel engine oil exceeding the requirements of Global DHD-1 and API CH-4, formulated from high quality mineral base stocks and a selected additive to optimize lubricity and engine protection efficiency.
- Provides excellent lubrication and wear protection.
- High detergency and dispersancy property which helps clean the engine and prevent deposit accumulation and ring sticking problem
- High oil film strength and stability.
- Prolongs engine’s life and extends oil drain interval.
- Recommended for all diesel engines especially high performance diesel engines in medium to heavy duty service from Europe, US and Japan.
- Naturally aspirated or turbocharged, heavy duty vehicles in all service conditions.
- Pickup trucks operating on highway driving or city driving.
- API CH-4, CG-4, CF-4/ SL, ACEA E7-08, MTU DDC TYPE 2, MB 228.3, JASO DH-1, VOLVO VDS-3, MACK EO-M PLUS, CUMMINS CES 20077 / 20076, MAN M 3275-1, RENUALT VI RLD-2, ALLISON C-4