Dynamic Commonrail Synthetic
DYNAMIC COMMONRAIL SYNTHETIC is a high performance fully synthetic diesel engine oil especially formulated for modern common rail diesel pickup trucks without diesel particulate filter (DPF). It delivers excellent engine and turbocharger cleanliness for enhancing engine response and fuel economy, prevents sludge formation and also extends oil drain intervals.
- Provides excellent engine cleanliness and prevents deposit build-up on pistons and turbochargers for improving engine performance and response.
- Offers strong oil film ensuring engine wear and turbocharger protection under all operating conditions.
- Optimizes friction and viscometric properties for offering faster start-up protection and improving fuel economy benefit.
- Delivers excellent thermal and oxidation stability against oil degradation.
- Enhances soot handling control for reducing sludge and extends oil drain interval.
- Designed for modern diesel common rail system of pickup trucks, MPVs and SUVs, without DPF.
- Recommended for diesel passenger car where the manufacturers recommend ACEA A5/B5 (SAE 5W-30) and ACEA A3/B4 (SAE 5W-40).
- Suitable for diesel pickup trucks and commercial vehicles equipped with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and turbocharger without DPF.
- ACEA A1/B1-16, A5/B5-16
- Ford WSS-M2C913-C and WSS-M2C913-D
- ACEA A3/B4-16
- MB 229.3
- BMW LL-01
- VW 502 00/505 00
- Renault RN0700, 0710
- Porsche A40
- Opel GM-LL-B-025