PTT RETAIL STATIONS
By end of 2016, total number of stations that are already operational is at 111. Our stations are mostly located in Central Luzon, North and South Luzon, Metro Manila, and Cebu. Under the five-year expansion plan from 2017 to 2021, we are targeting 300 stations all over the Philippines, including the possibility of having stations in Mindanao.
PTT Philippines’ first Platinum Station was opened in January 2015 in Lucena City, and the biggest – the two-hectare park concept PTT-SCTEX — had its soft opening last November 2016. A Platinum Station and a Park Concept are premier stations that are bigger in size in terms of land area but both provide one-stop-shop facility that has a wide variety of services that include a row of restaurants, convenience store, Café Amazon, among other, apart from the gasoline station.
Our depots are located in Subic, Clark, and Cebu. Plans to have a depot in North and South Luzon to cater to our expanding business are being worked out.
TYPES OF RETAIL STATIONS
There are two types of PTT Retail Stations:
- Company- Owned- Dealer- Operated Station (CODO). – PTT will only supply signage and technical know-how. For CODO dealership agreement, it is minimum of 3 years subject for renewal of each term.
- Dealer–Owned- Dealer–Operated Station (DODO). PTT will supply the equipment such as pumps and signage and takes care of all the expenses in the installation of these equipment. For DODO Dealership agreement, minimum for PTT is 10 years with an option to renew there after.
The main requirement to build a PTT Station is ownership of a property with a minimum of 1,000sqm lot with atleast 30– 0 sqm frontage. This is for a small–sized gas station and will be subject for a feasibility study from our Marketing Team.
Other requirements will be as follows:
For DODO Agreement
- Letter of Intent
- Transfer Certificate Title
- Vicinity Map
- Location Plan
For CODO Agreement
- Letter of Intent
- Accomplished Dealer Application Form
- Business Plan
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Why should you invest in PTT Philippines? Why would you choose PTT?
PTT is owned by the largest oil company in Thailand. We know the business and have very strong support from the head office which is owned by the government of Thailand
Where do you source your products?
PTT has its own refinery in Thailand, but we import finished petroleum products of premium quality directly from our International Trading Office in Singapore.
How is your products compared to your competitors particularly the big three?
PTT products are of international quality and even surpass the Philippine National Standards for both gasoline, diesel and lubricants. Our gasoline product line are all high – octane fuels (97, 95 and 93) and are priced economically.
For lubricants, we have a complete line of products for different applications. May it be engine oils, gear oils, transmissions oils etc. Our lubricants meet the highest API rating as of present in the Asia- Pacific Region. We directly import our lubricants from our head office in Thailand.
How can I be a PTT Dealer?
You can be a PTT Dealer in two ways:
- If you apply for a dealership in one of our Company-Owned-Dealer-Operated (CODO) Stations
- If you build your own Dealer-Owned-Dealer-Operated (DODO) Station. The DODO investment is flexible.
Is there a franchise fee I need to pay? And how much?
PTT does not require you to pay a franchise fee. If ever you wish to become a PTT dealer, we will only enter into a Retail Dealership Agreement.
What other support do you provide for the dealers?
PTT also has non-oil businesses to generate additional revenues for our dealer-partners.
- Jumbo Express Business – a food kiosk concept that caters ready to eat food
- Café Jungle – PTT’s jungle themed coffee shop which serves its own blend coffee and tea.
Do you require franchise fees for these non–oil businesses?
As of today, we do not charge franchise fee for Café Jungle and Jumbo Express.