HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
- Must possess at least a Post Graduate/Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Must have at least five (5) years of work experience in supervisor and managerial capacity;
- Must have good inter-personal skills;
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present effectively to small and large groups,
- Advance analytical and critical thinking skill;
- Must be industrious and willing to work in any given situation, if required.
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT
- Must be a graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Organized, dependable, flexible, team player, has keen attention to details;
- Good working knowledge and skills of computer software applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Must be an Engineering or Architecture graduate;
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Design and visualization software as AutoCAD;
- Advance knowledge on MS Office;
- Ability to work with multiple projects;
- PRC licensed Engineer or Architect (If possible);
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
INTERN/OJT LUBES ANALYST
- Must be a student of any business course;
- Must be willing to assigned to Commercial Fuels ∓ Lubes Department;
- Must have endorsement from school.
- At least 2 year course/college level or Vocational graduate;
- At least one (1) year relevant work experience;
- Excellent oral and communication skills;
- Proficient in MS Office productivity tools;
- Highly organized and resourceful;
- Willing to be trained and a fast learner.